Posted by Examcode admin on 16th December Dec » 414257 views
2021 UTME/DE: JAMB EXTENDS REGISTRATION PERIOD, POSTPONES EXAMINATION
JAMB Registration Ends on May 31st, 2021
JAMB Mock examination to hold on 3rd June 2021.
JAMB UTME Examination to commence on June 19th, 2021, and end on July 3rd, 2021
UTME/DE 2021 REGISTRATION:
JAMB Provides An Alternative To Candidates Who Made Attempts But Could not Register
JAMB 2021 alternative options available for the candidates, who could not register as a result of:
i. Inability to vend Pin
ii. Inability to get Profile Code
iii. Inability to get NIN
Such a person should visit the nearest JAMB OFFICE with a passport and Bank Draft of N4000 in the favor of JAMB.
This can be done between the 31st of May till 15th of June; 2021.
No third party is allowed
No Tutorial Centre is allowed
No Cbt Centre is allowed.
IMPORTANT NOTICE ON JAMB'S LATE REGISTRATION PROCESS
Recall that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) further extended the sales of her Jamb UTME and DE form for another two weeks (June 15, 2021).
This Extension has taken effect already but there are some certain changes you might not be aware of during this strenuous process.
1. This new jamb Extension form, Jamb already gave it a name and it's the Jamb Late Registration form.
2. The use of Jamb Electronic Pin (E-pin) will no longer be used for this exercise.
3. To get the form, you are expected to visit any bank branch and go to raise a bank draft in the name of the Joint Admission and Matriculation board. For this, we learned that this is more like an impossible mission because not all banks at the moment are raising bank draft for jamb. So you walk into as many banks to get the draft.
4. The jamb fee remains #4000... But as a result of the bank draft that will be used, you are more likely to pay additional charges of #400- #600 as the case may be.
5. Once the bank draft has been generated, you are expected to visit only JAMB state offices Nationwide to submit the bank draft.
6. A jamb Official will attend to you and give you a form to fill which will be filled with the hand and submitted back to the jamb official then a photocopied material will be given back.
7.We learned that if there is service at the point of filling the form jamb would give you a printout of your jamb slip but if not you. Will be told when to come back and obtain your jamb document.
8. At any point you get to the jamb office you are expected to submit your NIN Slip, Bank Draft, Recent passport, and your phone number linked to your NIN.
9. Request for your Novel the life-changer so you can begin to study.
10. The Registration you are embarking on right now, you are excluded from the June 19th, 2021 - July 3rd, 2021 Examination. There will be a Mop-up Examination later in the year to be announced by Jamb. There will be no further Extensions after the June 15th, 2021 deadline.
JAMB Announces Date For Commencement Of 2021/2022 UTME/DE Registration, Schedules 2021 UTME, Mock Examination, Releases Guidelines, Deadline Of Registration
The Governing Board of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) met at its Meeting of 22nd March 2021 and decided that
i. For any person to be registered for UTME/DE, he/she must supply his/her National Identity Number (NIN). It is therefore mandatory for participation in the 2021 Registration Exercise.
ii. Registration will take place in 700 centers across the country. The list is available in all the state offices and JAMB'S website: jamb.gov.ng
iii. The approved schedule for Registration and examination is as follows
a. Registration exercise will start on Thursday, 8th April to Monday, 31st May 2021. Candidates are also to note that the registration for DE applicants would run concurrently with that of UTME candidates. There would be no extension of time for the sale of the UTME/DE application documents.
b. Optional Mock will be held on Thursday, 3rd June 2021 (for those who indicate interest during registration).
c. The Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination would hold from Saturday, 19th June to Saturday, 3rd July 2021
iv. The venue of the examination will be at any of the centers in the candidate's chosen examination town
v. The registration fee for the 2021 application documents is N3,500, and N500 for the recommended Reading Text; "The Life Changer" written by Khadija Abubakar Jalli and N700 only as a center registration fee.
JAMB 2021/2022 Registration Form Guideline, Registration Date and Examination Date.
Please, kindly note that for any candidate to be registered for UTME/DE, he/she must supply his/her National Identity Number (NIN). It is therefore mandatory for participation in the 2021 registration exercise.
The 2021 Jamb registration will take place in 700 centers across the country. The list is available in all the State Offices and JAMB website List of Accredited Centers For 2021 UTME/DE Registration - Click here
When is 2021 Jamb Registration Commencing?
The 2021 JAMB Registration Exercise will start on Thursday, 8th April to Monday, 31st May 2021. Candidates are also to note that the registration for DE applicants would run concurrently with that of UTME candidates. There would be no extension of time for the sale of the UTME/DE application documents
JAMB 2021 Mock Examination Date
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) 2021 Mock Examination Date will take place on Thursday, 3rd June 2021 and it is for those who show interest during registration.
JAMB 2021 Examination Date
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) will take place from Saturday 19th June to Saturday 3rd July 2021.
Also, all JAMB/DE candidate is to note that their first choice when filling the JAMB registration form! can either be a Polytechnic/ Monotechnic, University, College of Education, Nigeria Defence Academy or Police Academy, Innovation Enterprise Institution.
2021 Jamb Registration Fee
The Jamb Registration Fee is Three Thousand Five Hundred
) Naira Only. Additional Five Hundred
) Naira only, is paid to obtain the reading text "The Life Changer" written by Khadija Abubakar Jalli for UTME Candidates and
) only as a center registration fee. DE Candidates
) for Candidates from the eight and foreign centers.
1. A CD containing the JAMB syllabus, eBrochure, and other vital materials is also given free.
2.Candidates should note that pins purchased are tied to individual profiles and are not transferable.
3. Candidates are advised to keep as private and their confidential security details such as registration numbers, password/ numbers of ATM Cards, email addresses, and pins. No center is allowed to request for or accept a candidate’s password.
Also Read: JAMB Subjects Combination for All Courses
Where Can I Buy JAMB ePIN For Registration?
The following centers or places are where you can buy your Joint Admissions Matriculation Board (JAMB) ePIN;
1. From the Mobile Money Operators such as Paga, e-Transact, Pocket Moni, TEASYPay, Packway Projects (Readycash), and Xpress payment solutions.
2. Via Online Payment Platform like System Specs (Remita), InterSwitch (Quickteller) Upper-link, e-Transact, and United Payment Services (UPS).
3.Through NIPOST and from Access Bank, FCMB, Fidelity Bank, FirstBank, JAIZ, Polaris Bank, Stanbic IBTC, Sterling Bank, Union Bank, and Unity Bank.
4. Also from Participating Micro Finance Banks: Trust MFB, Zazzau MFB, Obeledun MFB, and Regent MFBiv.
5. ATMs of banks listed above and InterSwitch.
6. Cooperative Society: JAMB Multi-Purpose Cooperative Society.
7. POS (Citi-Serve).
8. Nigerian Embassies in Abidjan, Accra, Addis Ababa, Beau, Cotonou, Jeddah, Johannesburg, and London.
9. USSD (ERCAS) for mobile banking.
10. Others include; Unique ICT, Digital Partners Network.
Also Read: JAMB Syllabus for All Subjects
JAMB 2021 Registration Form Guideline
How to register for the 2021 UMTE/DE Examination. Below is the procedure you will follow to qualify for the 2021 JAMB Exam.
• The first thing to do is to create a JAMB profile. You will create a profile by sending your NIN (National Identity Number) as a text/SMS to 55019.
Note: The board noted that candidates must make use of accessible SIM cards which has never been used for UTME/DE registration.
• Secondly, you will receive a profile code of ten characters through the SIM (phone) that you use to send a text to 55019.
• Then you will go to any JAMB ePIN centers and present your profile code at the point of purchasing the JAMB form.
• The form ePIN will be sent to you via text message on your cell phone.
• At this stage, the candidate should present the ePIN at any JAMB accredited CBT Centre for registration.
Note: The SIM on the cell phone used for registration is very important for other subsequent information that will be sent to you from JAMB and so ensure you keep it safe.
To retrieve a lost Profile Code, send [RESEND] to 55019 as a text message from the same mobile number. Candidate can reset lost or forgotten on their Profile Password registered cell phone by sending [password] space [email address] to 55019 as a text message from the same mobile number.
Also Read: How to Get 2022 JAMB UTME Questions and Answers
Academic Qualification Requirement for UTME/DE Candidates
The entry requirements for the UTME Candidate is that you must have Five (5) O’ Level Credit passes including English! to gain admission into the First Degree, National Diploma, National Innovation Diplom, and Nigeria Certificate in Education.
Direct Entry Candidates with any of the following qualifications may be considered for admission by Direct Entry:
• A minimum of an O’Level credit pass in five (5) SSCE subjects at not more than two sittings with at least two prescribed subjects [for each program (course of study)] at Principal or Advanced level.
• Two passes (in prescribed subjects for each course of study) at the Advanced-Level Examination of IJMB, Cambridge, JUPEB or Institute of Baccalaureate with SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalents in three other subjects.
• Passes in two major subjects in the NCE with S.S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits, or equivalents in THREE other subjects (mainly for Education Courses) and ND.
• Minimum of lower credit grade in National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma and the O’Level requirements.
More information about the requirements is contained in the eBrochure which would be given to each Candidate at the JAMB accredited CBT centers and State Offices.
1. All candidates must mandatory register their profiles through text messages as illustrated above before proceeding to buy the ePIN.
2. The registration fee is non-refundable.
3. As it is the practice, centers are allowed to charge not more than Seven Hundred Naira
) only as registration fee. Any center that charges more than should be reported Seven Hundred Naira
) to JAMB for appropriate sanctions.
4. All CBT centers have been mandated to select any of the participating banks, MMOs, MFBs, etc. These financial institutions are to be present at the CBT centers for the purpose of collecting all fees. No CBT center staff is allowed to conduct direct cash transaction with the candidates.
5. Candidates are advised to read and understand the guidelines on admission and instructions on how to complete the online registration before commencing the process of registration.
6. Multiple registrations are not allowed. Candidates who register more than once will be identified and disqualified.
7. Candidates should note that they are required to be present and take live photographs which will be embossed on their result slips and admission letters. No scanned/stapled passport photograph is allowed.
8. Candidates are to note that irrespective of their choice of course of study, they will also be tested on a new general text: [color=green]"The Life Changer" written by Khadija Abubakar Jalli.
9. Candidates/Officials would not be allowed to enter the examination center with earphones, wristwatches, mobile phones, electronic devices, or any pen/biro. Only is allowed common pencil.
10. Candidates are warned that the Board does not require nor authorize the services of cyber cafe or establishment other than the accredited ANY CBT centers for this exercise.
Guidelines For JAMB Accredited CBT Centers
The body already stated that NIN is mandatory for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and Direct Entry registration.
1. No center or its official would be allowed to be an agent for NIN registration. The centers must not collect above N700 for service charges from candidates.
2. There shall be no offline registration or by proxy; all candidates with biometric challenges should be referred to the board's headquarters in Abuja.
3. There shall be no offline registration or by proxy; all candidates with biometric challenges should be referred to the board's headquarters in Abuja.
4. The centres must not put any other SIM card beside the one provided by JAMB into another router in another centre.
5. Parents or guardians should have no access into the centres; they must not carry out tutorials except if it is pro-bono. Oloyede said for centres with more than one location, if any commits any infraction, all the centres will be discontinued.
6. Accredited centres must have a public address system and must fully observe COVID-19 protocols.
7. All candidates' pictures must be taken with white background at the centres during registration or the centres risk being delisted.
8. "We are giving 20 access codes free of charge to all centres to avoid overcrowding. There must be no transfer of these access codes to another centre.
9. "We will not tolerate any centre opening less than 10 access, except where there are no candidates to register at all",Oloyede added.
Registration Process At CBT Centers
The candidate personally presents the ePIN at any JAMB accredited CBT Centre for validation and completion of registration. The name of the candidate as typed by the candidate on his/her phone when registering the profile comes up automatically on the input of the e-PIN by the CBT center. Candidates are to:
1. Pay NOT more than N700 as Service Charge to any of the accredited CBT Centres (Do not accept to leave your particulars for proxy registration. It will disqualify you).
2. Provide Biodata including Date of Birth, Nationality, State of Origin, Local Government, Gender, e-mail address, telephone number, among others ( Its wait and get service).
3. Provide a choice of institutions and programs (course of study).
4. Provide qualification with grades and dates, if not awaiting result.
5. Upload relevant certificates, if not awaiting result (this is applicable for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
6. O/L and or A/L grades are to be provided by candidates. Candidates who are awaiting results should supply (upload) the results online on CAPS (JAMB) as soon as they are available on JAMB’s portal. No recommendations from any Institution will be considered by JAMB if the candidate has not uploaded his/her result on the portal of JAMB.
7. Supply JAMB registration number for previous institutional certificates for DE only
8. Provide UTME subjects and choice of examination town(s) for (a) Mock examination (optional) (b) Examination for UTME (actual examination).
9. Do picture capture (no scanning of passport photograph).
10. Do Biometric enrolment (ten fingers).
11. Review entries and confirm the correctness.
12. Print Registration Slip USING BIOMETRIC AUTHENTICATION to confirm valid finger-print (UTME/DE). Note that authentication with your thumb removes blames of error from the CBT operators. Check before you confirm with your thumb.
13. Collect, at no other cost, the reading text, and CD.
14. Each Candidate is to collect his/her e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
15. There will be no offline registration, as all the accredited CBT centers have been empowered for real-time online registration. No centers have been empowered for real-time online registration. No candidate should register at any center other than the accredited CBT center and JAMB State-Offices.
16. Any candidate who is registered outside approved centers will be identified and disqualified.
Blind Candidates: Candidates who are blind are to indicate by typing BLIND and also picking the option of writing their examination through CBT mode or Read Examination Aloud.
Deaf/Mute Candidates: A special indicator for the deaf/mute has been created to differentiate them for special attention at the examination hall. Deaf candidates are therefore to confirm this appropriately during registration.
1. Candidates with biometric challenges can only register at JAMB headquarters in Abuja.
2. No other CBT center is allowed to register such candidates.
3. They will also sit for their examination at JAMB headquarters in Abuja.
Six Different Modes/Methods Of Payment/Procurement Of ePIN For Registration (Choose Suitable One)
• [color=red]Payment Through Banks Including Micro Finance Banks
1. Present Profile Code and pay by cash or card.
2. ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number.
• Payment Through POS
This is available at State Offices of JAMB plus CBT Centres, other POS outlets, and any CBT Centre that demands it.
1. Present Profile Code and pay by card.
2. ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number.
• [color=red]Payment Through Mobile Money Operators
This is available at CBT Centres and Other Outlets
1. Present Profile Code and pay by cash.
2. ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number.
• Payment Using ATM
This is available on all ATM outlets of Participating Banks listed in 5D (I) (Interswitch Channel)
1. Select Bill Payment and then pick JAMB.
2. Enter Profile Code and pay.
3. ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number.
• Online Payment On JAMB Portal
1. Visit the JAMB website
2. Click purchase of 2021 Application Document.
3. Enter your Profile Code.
4. Select payment method (Interswitch, Remita, e-Transact, Unified Payment Solutions, Upper –link or Paga).
5. Make a payment.
6. ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number.
• Payment Using USSD (ERCAS)
1. Dial [color=green]*565*6*55019#.
2. Enter Profile Code.
3. Select the bank and follow the prompts to complete the payment.
4. ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number.
Procedure for the Eight Foreign Centres Registration
1. The registration for the eight foreign centers only is as follows:
2. The registration fee for candidates from the eight foreign countries is $20 or it’s equivalent in each of the eight countries.
3. Candidates from the eight foreign countries are to download the Application from the Board’s website (Jamb.gov.ng) complete and submit it with the fee at the eight designated centers as indicated on the website.
How To Recover Lost ePIN After Payment
• If ePIN is not Received or Lost, send [UTMEPIN] or [DEPIN] to 55019 for UTMEor DE respectively from the unique number. The ePIN would then be retrieved and delivered on the candidate’s unique number.
AFTER SUCCESSFUL PAYMENT AND OBTAINING ePIN, CANDIDATE SHOULD PROCEED TO ANY OF THE JAMB ACCREDITED CBT CENTRES TO COMPLETE HIS/HER REGISTRATION
Registration Centers: Only the accredited Computer Based Test Centres and JAMB Offices will be allowed to register candidates. Each candidate should visit any accredited CBT center (the list of accredited centers is on our website (Jamb.gov.ng), with his/her details, profile, and evidence of payment.
Kindly note that the only information you are to release or give out at any center or cyber cafe! is your profile code, registration number, and email address. Please do not give your password to anybody or any center.
EXAMCODE JAMB 2022 UTME RUNS REGISTRATION IS ONGOING
» Click Here For JAMB 2021 Runs Registration Details
How To Get Your Live 2021 JAMB CBT Questions And Answers before the Scheduled Examination Time.
» Click Here To Chat Us On WhatsApp
Best Examination Portal
• EXAMCODE.NET HOMEPAGE
• JAMB SYLLABUS ALL SUBJECTS
• JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION
• EXAMCODE.NET PAST RESULTS
• WAEC 2021 SSCE MIDNIGHT RUNS
• NECO 2021 SSCE MIDNIGHT RUNS
• DAILY SSCE SUBSCRIPTION RUNS
• IJMB RUNS/JUPEB MIDNIGHT RUNS